If you are looking for an inexpensive hotel in downtown Portland to just spend the night, give this a try, but don't expect a four star property. Our room was plain and clean, but it had WiFi. No continental breakfast. We got a weekend rate of $55 thru hotels.com, which was cheaoer than their walk-up price.
The hotel is very close to public transportation. In fact, the light rail Max station is only a block away.
When we checked in, we were asked if we wanted the quiet side or the noisy side with the good WiFi. We chose the noisy side with the good WiFi, and got to listen to the Max trains traveling direclty under the window. But, with the window closed and the heat/ac turned on, we had no problem sleeping.
There is underground prarking as well as some parking spaces near the entrance. We'd recommend parking near the entrance, if possible, as te underground parking is accessible from the street by anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors, adjacent to Lightrail and Eastside Streetcar, great views of downtown Portland from Southside rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At