You need to fire your head house keeper,
I paid to much money for this filthy,germ ridden motel, we were in another room when we first got there and we had to move to a room that didn't have big gaps on the glass where the heater is cold and very wet floor and carpet needless to say it didn't warm in there, so we got to move to the room next door that sheets were filthy with blood stains and and hair the pillow cases to. Blankets had burn holes,the floor and celings were moldyin the bathroom,with hair everywhere, then we got behind in our task for the day, today and guess why, NO HOT WATER, then they charged my card an extra $20.00, for what I have no idea, except we had a dog, but I was told $10 for that, what else did they charge me for, THE FILTH???
We won't be going there anymore.
The customer service was great, but you have some lazy people cleaning the place. I should be A LOT CLEANER, Sorry folks I calls as I see's um. I should and just might call hometown com for a REFUND
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors, adjacent to Lightrail and Eastside Streetcar, great views of downtown Portland from Southside rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At