Stay somewhere else! This place literally stinks. At one point it was a smoking hotel that they've converted into "completely non-smoking" which means that the rooms smell like stale old smoke. You can't control the temperature in your room so it's stale and hot. They "provide" fans which is useless because now you are just circulating stale, old hot air around the room. My bathroom has a toenail in it. It's dirty, old and stinky and hot and the wireless internet doesn't work. They're marketing themselves as a 3 star hotel, but at best it's a 2 star motel. It's a dump, dump, dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, moderately price, free WIFI, limited service, free 24-hour per day lobby coffee, interior corridors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Hotel Portland
- Inn Convention Center Portland
- Hotel At