“Nice Place Good Food”

Ranked #1,521 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Ate here as a family, had just returned from South America and felt like staying with that type of food. This was authentic, yummy, and a big selection. It's a beautiful restaraunt and a larger than normal selection. We all liked our meals even tried the purple corn juice. This restarant is also on the main bike path through along N. Williams and is friendly to bikers who forgot their lock.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like experiencing new places to eat and happened to stop at Las Primas. I had a pint of Amnesia Desolation and the chorip'an which is a house made peruvian sausage, spicy pepper spread,mustard and shoestring potatoe chips on top. Ahhhhhh my mouth was sooooo happy. It tasted really good. They were super friendly and made you feel right at home. You can't beat the cost either. I highly recommend this place! I will be back!!!! Check out their website for a menu and pictures. Go! You won't regret it!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

we returned to this pruvian cafe as we were very impressed with our first visit. we began with a cristal lager and the rum drink inca borracho. both hit the spot on a warm sunday. after that we had the pescado a la plancha, pan roasted tilapia, mild chili pepper mayo, lettuce, salsa criolla (lime-marinated red onion with cilantro)...very delicious and the naked peruvian sandwich, made with farm-fresh cheese, tomato, avocado-lime spread, mild chili pepper mayo, lettuce, salsa criolla (lime-marinated red onion with cilantro). each sandwich came with salad. the dressing was so flavorful and fresh...lime infused....so tasty. the staff were friendly, quick, and the ambiance is relaxing.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Like the crusty bread and grilled fish. Yummy jalapeño and cilantro salsa. Great prices. I will definitely return.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I am peruvian and I was trying to find another place in Portland to eat my country's delicious food. I found this place on Google, so my husband and I decided to go and try it! It was very good. They have Pollo a la Brasa Sandwichs, also Lomo Saltado, butiffara. I wish they could have some pan con chicharron but they didnt. They were thinking on maybe doing that as an special. It was a little far away from our home, but it was worth it to try it. We will come back again.