“Real Japanese style Raman!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mirakutei

Mirakutei
Ranked #493 of 4,252 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Beaverton, Oregon
“Real Japanese style Raman!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Best Raman in Oregon. Real Japanese Raman! I think no other place can compete with here. My favorite Raman is tonkatsu Raman, and secondary is the original Raman.
Also, their sashimi is really fresh! Very tasty! Don't forget to give it a try.
However, I have to say their price for sushi are high...
I understand they have great quality sashimi and their sheaf are pro, but it is too pricy that I can't enjoy a full selection of taste...
Hopefully they can lower their sashimi price a little bit, that would be awesome!

Bucharest, Romania
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I tried it for the lunch and it was quite busy. The lady who served me was really helpful suggesting me what to order based on my demands. The food was brilliant and they moved quite quickly although the restaurant was almost full. The sushi is really good.

• Visited June 2014
Portland OR
“Yummy food, slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

First off, I really liked food here! I had spicy yuzu miso ramen, couldn't taste much yuzu but noodles are tasty, and soup base was good. Had a special, seared tuna salad, which was in a light cream sauce. Also very delicious ! Portion is on a small side, think tapas... Order several and share with friends! As a result, it ends up a bit expensive. The place is little, and it was crowded. Service was slow, they forgot our order, they took a long time to acknowledge us at the door... But at least they were nice about it. Overall I think it's worth trying just for food!

Oahu, Hawaii
“Cold and rainy nite, warm up with delicious ramen!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

a perfect answer to a cold, rainy week....a tasty soup and ramen noodle that is firm and matches up well with the broth...mmmm, smallish, tapas like side dishes are good too but the ramen broth is main attraction. a small restaurant, maybe 8-10 tables? understand some nites, a line can form outside, we were fortunate to get there very late (at 9:30pm) and had the restaurant mostly to ourselves. Pretty good wine selection as well.

• Visited January 2012