“The BEST cocktails and fantastic happy hour”
Review of Vault Martini

Vault Martini
Ranked #1,498 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Pearl
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Just wandering by this place during happy hour. SO glad we went inside! Nice offering of coctails on the happy hour menu. HUGE offering of cocktails anytime! I had the Firestarter (?) or something like that. It was a chile infused tequila, blood orange concoction. Nice zip, but not blow your socks off hot with a slightly sweet orange, but too sweet cocktail. Very refreshing and yummy. I would really like to try one of almost everything on their menu. Innovative and original cocktails and VERY friendly staff.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Fantastic place! The food and drink and atmosphere are perfect!! Nicely done, do wish though that they opened before 4pm.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Prepare to get your drink on!
I rarely revisit a lounge or bar during a visit anywhere I go, but this place was worth multiple visits. Located in the Pearl district of Portland, it’s a small venue with big appeal. The décor is dark and romantic, and the crowed is very diverse. The drink menu has some very interesting items, and all are worth a try. I was surprised to find such an upscale food menu; they don’t do wings and things its very upper crust. Our server was also the bartender the first night I visited, lots of energy, people friendly, and sincerely seemed to enjoy her job. I had several of the lemon drop martinis and a sampling of the appetizer menu. I must say I rather enjoyed everything. The price it very reasonable, and they also have a late night happy hour. Great place to start or finish an evening.