“only get their french baquettes....but our excellent!!”

Fleur De Lis Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2,042 of 4,430 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Just pop in for a baquette when I did one for dinner across the street....but I, am sure everything else is wonderful, by the crowd there.......

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I only had two items from here but both were really good. The breakfast sandwich with eggs, goat cheese & red bell peppers on ciabatta bread and an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie were great. It was hard to find on-street parking on a Saturday morning because the place was so popular.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I have yet to dine at this bakery, but they make a loaf of bread called "The Parisienne" that is quite possibly the best bread I have ever had. I have friends who call it "cake" when it is served. Crusty outside, moist and airy inside, it is the perfect complement to a meal of cracked Dungeness Crab, a good bowl of soup, a salad as a main course, for a sandwich, or with wine, cheese, and some charcuterie. IMHO it doesn't get much better.