“Great breakfast and all the games”

Kingston Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,340 of 4,868 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here to get breakfast and watch the Giants game. They did have NFL Sunday Ticket and the waitresses were great about making sure every one got to see the game they came for, and there were a lot. Breakfast was awesome and the service was great.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife and I liked the food at this place, and the location was perfect for us, but the service was bad. If you decide to eat here, and you sit outside, send one person inside and alert the bartender that you and your part exists. While you are in there, take the menus you will need. When the wait-staff eventually shows up, be ready to order your drinks and meal at the same time, to reduce the total wait time. I had a beautiful and tasty eggs Benedict that I would love to order and eat again soon.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stopped in for a quick meal and drink. We were surprised by the food as this is a sports bar. What impressed us was I wanted to order the Southwest Chicken wrap and server advised us that there will no avacado with this due to supply and cost. I ordered it anyway and it was still very good. My friend ordered the club house sandwich and it was made with whole wheat bread and it was just the way h liked it.
The service was great and the owner came by to see if everything was ok, which is a plus in my book. Will be back again.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Don't expect a lot from the atmosphere, but the breakfast is pretty good. The service also wasn't the best either.

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was here for the soccer game and this place is as close as you can get to the stadium gates! So big plus for that! But it wasn't anything special, just a place to get drunk (and food if you want, didn't try so I can't say anything to food.) But a poor atmosphere for sure, trying to be a dive pub, but it just seems a bit dirty & decrepit. No one was friendly, they were just pissed with all the soccer fans.

Date of visit: July 2013