“Sunday Brunch and GREAT happy hour!”
Review of The Pink Rose

The Pink Rose
Ranked #2,681 of 4,385 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Pearl
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I am hesitant to write a review of The Pink Rose because I like to keep this little gem a "secret". Their food and drinks are really great, and their happy hour is an exceptional value!

Sunday brunch is another great opportunity to taste some great food and $10 bottomless mimosas while sitting outside in the sun on their expansive deck.

Service is a little slow at times, but worth just hanging out and enjoying this hip place! Enjoy!

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I used to go to this location when it was So Lo years ago and love the cavernous atmosphere. It is located under Office Max in a basement area that feels like a cave.

I didn't realize it was now a bar again until I drove by the other day and saw the sandwich board on 14th. I decided to stop in the other night for a glass of wine.

Bethany, the bartender, gave me a warm welcome. Service with a smile and I just happened to be there when they had $3 glasses of house wine! Bargain! I decided to set up a happy hour with some friends for the following night.

We went back in last night and Jason was our server. Again, top notch service! The owners seem to recognize the importance of hiring great staff that will keep people coming back.

The only complaint that I have is that everything on the menu is geared toward pleasing carnivours. There is meat in almost every dish. That being said, they make everything to order so you can leave the meat out of several things. I had the brussels sprouts sans bacon lardons.Mmm, mmm, good!

This is a nice addition to the Pearl District!

Been to The Pink Rose? Share your experiences!