“Mmmmmm tasty!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Friends recommended this as a place to eat while we vacationed in Portland. WOW what a great restaurant. Staff was friendly and helpful, but the food. THE FOOD!! All I heard from my family was "mmmm....taste this!" Our favorite was the friend chicken sandwich. The sauce...pure foodgasm. . Highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

OK, just another specialty sandwich place..NOT! Largo artfully mixes unusual ingredients into very tasty meals. Their 'dirty fries' with bacon & a variety of sweet & hot peppers are hard to stop eating. Their pork burger is scrumptious, Korean pork shoulder w Kimchee awesome, tuna melt w shaved fennel delish, etc. Place your order, get a wooden spoon w a number for your table & your order is delivered to you.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Lardo offers generous size, unique, hardy sandwiches. It's a funky, more imaginative alternative to Subway. These are not fussy, sprout-based, healthy creations. They are for lovers of unique combinations of meat, cheese, bread and other interesting additions. My Cuban was a generous, nicely-balanced combination of the typical blend of ham, pork, cheese, pickles, etc. An order of Dirty Fries is plenty for two, and offers a unique combination of fries, cheese, chunks of pork and veggies - not for the faint of heart (or those worried about their heart). The atmosphere is funky, with more outdoor than indoor seating and fairly loud rock playing on multiple speakers. You order at the counter and your food is delivered to your table. Parking is essentially on-street and in a congested area, so you may need to park a couple of blocks away.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Late lunch meant less crowds. Friendly patient staff answered all our questions so we could find great selections. Really unique menu and great food combos.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Went here for lunch while on vacation. It is connected to a bakery that sells bread and some baked goods. Lardo had an interesting menu with many different sandwiches to choose from. My sister ordered the Salad Sandwich, which was impressive to look at. I had the Bronx Boxer that was served hot. It tasted like a Philly Cheese Steak to me. My brother ordered the Fried Chicken sandwich who said it was good. We also got the fried pig ears, which tasted like how a pig smells. I did not really care for them as they were chewy as well. I also got the grapefruit margarita to drink. It was enjoyable and you could taste that tequila.

Been to Lardo? Share your experiences!