“Yep! It was really good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lardo
Ranked #33 of 4,238 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Washington
“Yep! It was really good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I was surprised how fast the service was. We ate under the lighted tent outside on a beautiful day. Patrons are able to bring their haltered dog friends.

I ordered the pork belly gyro. Yumm!! My husband had a double burger and enjoyed it with a beer. My son had the pork shoulder sandwich. Very filling and yummy. I ordered a small Lardo fries. Oh my word! You have to try these fries with herbs and Parmesan on top. For dessert, if you aren't full yet, the Hungry Heart food truck is attached carrying wonderful milkshakes, cupcakes and other baked goods. I would say this is a 'have to' try.

Portland, Oregon
“Casual, convenient and excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

We are theater junkies and this is convenient for a pre show sandwich. The choices are many and the food excellent. The last time we had the asparagus sandwhich and also the mortadella. they are topped with cheeses and sauces that are so tasty. The bread is excellent and the prices are reasonable. Not fancy, this is just comfartable and great value. This is not a sit down restaurant, you order your food at the counter and they deliver to your table.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Pork meatballs to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This was one of the places on top of our to eat list in portland. We showed up at 11:45 which was a good idea. By 12 the place was packed. Highly recommend the pork meatball and the tuna melt.

“First class sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

You'll be eating outdoors, but you won't notice any discomfort, especially if you're eating their fries with Parmesan and fried herbs. I tried a Korean pork sandwich...delicious! And our host, a Portland resident, claims their hamburgers are the best on the city. I don't doubt it. Nice selection of beers. But MUST eat those fries.

• Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Fun & Exciting Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I was happy to stumble upon this place when I headed out of downtown to explore more of Portland. Located on the corner of a large intersection, but don't let that scare you away.

It was lunch time and I was happy to see they had a great selections of beers. Their dirty fries are a must try. I did not have their burger, but it looked really great and big. The jalapeno poppers were fantastic too. There's indoor seating and outdoor seating. The crowd was very local. A great find.

• Visited May 2014