“Sushi Sakura has fresh sushi for anyone who likes sushi conveyors and inexpensive healthy food.”
Review of Sushi Sakura

Sushi Sakura
Ranked #821 of 4,324 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We were recently in Portland and my son who knows cheap eats in Portland mentioned a hunger for sushi and led me to Sushi Sakura on SW 6th near Pioneer square. Besides an assortment of interesting rolls and other sushi, we enjoyed the happy hour prices. It's now on my list for inexpensive, tasty food downtown stump town .

• Visited April 2013

“Love it!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Great, fresh sushi! Conveyer style bar, polite friendly service, not too expensive. Ate lunch with beer for $12.20. I'll be back!

West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Great value for the price!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

What can I say the sushi my not be up there with the high end restaurants but it is very good and you can eat your fill with a beer or two for under 20.00 at Happy Hour. A definite must weather on a budget or not.

• Visited January 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great sushi, great price!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was a little reluctant at first at the concept, but the sushi is fresh and very good. I stayed in Portland for a three week business trip and ate there four times. Each and every time the food and service was oustsanding. There are lot's of selections to choos from and each plate has a different color band to indicate the price. The plates are priced from $1.75 to $3.25 so it is easy to keep track on how much you are spending. Ten plates and a large beer runs around $30.00 and worth every penney. They close at nine on week nights and stop seating at 8 P.M. so get there before seven. Located on the North end of 23 rd Street about 5 blocks north of Lovejoy on the East side.

• Visited November 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Loved the sushi and the staff”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've been twice for Happy Hour and I been very satisfied with it. All of my rolls were fresh, I watched them make them. I am somewhat of a sushi snob and I like this place. It isn't a fancy sushi bar it has a conveyor belt so there really is no comparing the two. Must order the calamari it is absolutely delicious. Black Pepper Tuna and the Seared Salmon were also amazing. If your freaked out by the belt just order what you want. They were packed when I was there both times so that tells you something. Staff kept up pretty good and were very friendly. I would recommend trying this place out.

• Visited October 2012