“Yummy food on hidden side street”
Review of Meat Cheese Bread

Meat Cheese Bread
Ranked #1,006 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We certainly would have never found this place on our own but staff at our hotel recommended it when we asked for a sandwich shop that served healthy, local food. Home Run! I waited too long to write this review to actually remembe4 what we got but I do remember the soup was thick, chunky and awesome, the bacon on our sandwich was 'to die for' and choosing just one homemade cookie for dessert was difficult. They had a great away of interesting sodas too.

Small, unpretentious, cool shop.

There are newer reviews for Meat Cheese Bread

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I've been several times, and nothing impresses me. I can't even eat the potato salad, which is usually a favorite. It's fine, but pushing $10 for a sandwich, I expect better.