“Fairly decent” 4 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fairly decent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

We went here for dinner one night the food was actually really good. I had the butter burger. The beers are outstanding! I had the SOB Pilsner one of the best beers I have ever had, and I have tried a bunch from around the world. They have free basketball and darts also. Lots of TV's, not too crazy but there was no big game on when we were there. Seemed a little pricey but not excessive. All in all not to bad overall.

Visited May 2012

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Awesome Bar- even for non-sports fans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

We visited a couple weekends ago and are very glad we did. They serve a variety of beer in different pour sizes. The bar is decorated in an upscale manner but still retains the feel of a classic sports bar. The dart boards are definitely a plus. We will return to check out the upper bar.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank TallTaste
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm severely infatuated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

I was recently there with a group of friends celebrating my boyfriends birthday. The entire staff went above and beyond my expectations. The atmosphere is of course great for the sport lovers and their food and drink is perfectly Portland.

Visited February 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best Sports Bar in Portland. Probably in the Country.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

Spirit is the perfect combination of awesome bar food, microbrews, flat-screen TV's, a huge 20' projection screen, and general sports ambiance. If you get bored during the game or your team starts losing, you can always head over to the free pop-a-shot or foosball games, or ask the bartender to change the channel to a different game. This place is my favorite hangout in PDX.

Visited October 2011

Been to Spirit of 77? Share your experiences!