“THE BEST BURGER EVER ”
Review of Killer Burger

Killer Burger
Ranked #217 of 4,430 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Description: Great Burger Joint in Northeast Portland.
Description: Great Burger Joint in Northeast Portland.
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The best burger ever. I am from San Diego and we have some good burger places but killer Burger is one of the best I have had in a long time. . Next time I am in portland I will be back. The staff that work there are great to.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great burger~ just as I expected! Delicious and I was not disapointed. I agree with mauilovermomoftwo, the music was a little on the loud side. I was with a rather large group and we were served up together~ amazing service. Friendly cooks... clean restaurant and good beer.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pretty much anything you want on a burger they have it -- burgers are cooked well - and very tasty and quite huge -- even have the choice of grilled or raw onions -- if you are in the mood for a really good burger - you need to hit this place

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I had the classic and it was huge with bacon and came with fries for just 7.95. Great deal. Plus tasted great. The music is a little loud otherwise I would have given it a 5 for atmosphere. Looks like the workers are having fun too. It does take a while to get you burger though so don't be in a rush.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Delicious, hip, and clean. I had the peanut butter pickle burger and it did not disappoint. I'm not a fry lover but theirs were fantastic. The place was about three quarters full and it took a good 15 minutes for our order to show up. Quality takes time and I appreciate the hot, fresh burgers from this place.