“GREAT FOOD and SERVICE”

Ranked #360 of 4,292 Restaurants in Portland
Lewiston, Idaho
“GREAT FOOD and SERVICE”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is the second time we have eaten at the Nicholas Restaurant and remember the food the first time was good but this time I had a chicken Kabob salad and was blown away at how good it was. The rest of the family commented the same with their meals but my son's dish was huge and good. Everyone else took a portion of their dinner home but my dinner was so good I had to eat it all. I highly recommend it.

Visited July 2013

Longview, Washington
“Better option to original location”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Nicholas has long been one of our go-to stops when we are in Portland. We like this new location even better: Roomier & more comfortable; the same delicious & inexpensive food; the hot, freshly made pitas can't be beat ANYWHERE; the mezzas, the baba. The mdjara rice: probably the best single vegan dish we have ever eaten (We are omnivores, & we didn't miss a thing with this dish.) And we like the addition of the inexpensive & drinkable house wines.

Wilsonville, Oregon
“A must for lovers of ethnic cuisine”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We love ethnic food. We love to explore new taste adventures. We love a small restaurant with a lively waiter who explains everything about the menu items and takes the time to discover our preferences. Nicholas Restaurant is the place to go. His suggestions were definitely “right on.” The menu is vast! The waiter’s guidance was very important. We enjoyed the lamb platters, the kiwi smoothie, the meat mezza, and all the trimmings that come with those menu choices. What a fun place. Gotta go back soon. Best to go early because you can expect a crowd.

Portland, Oregon
“Good food”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

First time I went to nicholas it was 1994 I have been going lot food has been very good . I never had bad food . I was there today's a go today I am taking four of my friends for dinner one of the best food in Portland dr, kana

Portland, Oregon
“Whole Lotta Food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Huge menu, delightful service. Wonderful, really wonderful warm pita. A can't miss for terrific middle eastern (really Lebanese) food.
Was there with a group of 15 and every order was properly cooked and served, s feat in itself. I could be a regular here.

Visited February 2013