$143
$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$251
$191
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
$145
$127
$229
$208
  • Restaurant
All reviewsronald mcdonald housestreetcar stopthe river walkfull kitchenbedroom suiteriver placebreakfast staffpool and jacuzziwillamette riverthe breakfast areaoatmealpull out couchstreet parkingfree breakfastparking feesmall kitchenper night
Reviewed October 14, 2017

My sister booked rooms here for her wedding but we didn't use those, we booked a 2 bed/2 bath suite so my 20 something sister and brother could just share with us. I liked the door magnets for the 4 legged friends and the no service needed.

Room was pretty standard for a RI but still nice and very clean. Sleep quality was okay, we never heard any traffic noise besides the occasional siren you hear anywhere.

Loved the outside part of the parking structure and the little I saw of the riverwalk.

Breakfast was beyond fabulous. Always stocked and clean, My favorite was the waffle maker that let you make 4 little waffles instead of one big one! And all sorts of waffle toppings and coffee add ins. Definitely beyond the typical hotel breakfast. while I was waiting for my uber one day another guest complained about missing the breakfast cause it ended a little earlier on weekends then most hotels. Um we were told when we checked it and it's posted in the elevators!!

While most things are within a couple miles of the hotel, nothing is nearby due to the river/highway layout. Took a lot of Uber. We live in a small town where it's very flat and walking is not an option normally. So 2 miles is a bit especially in the city.

Staff was all fabulous and very helpful. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Our room faced a transformer station so ask for a river view instead.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank sabinebaby
KimOrtiz22, General Manager at Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Riverplace, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

We would LOVE to welcome you back sabinebaby!! Thank you for the review!! I write this as I look our the window on a gorgeous Portland day and the river is amazing so I am hoping you can come back and enjoy our city on foot!! Happy that Uber worked great for you too!

Reach out to us if we can help with accommodations!

Kim Ortiz and Team

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Location is perfect, next to all of the major transit lines and no more than 2mi. walk to any attraction even the Moda center. The river walk allows you to travel quickly by foot without traffic lights or stop signs. Breakfast of the higher quality free hotel breakfasts, with more options than you will need. Elevators were fast and not over crowded during my visit. Views were great all around. Some reviews said it was noisy (use white noise then) but I have three kids and have realistic expectations for hotels since they gather many people into a building. I will stay here again when I come back to Portland. Also, right next to poets beach and other greenspace.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Familymanbuyer
KimOrtiz22, General Manager at Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Riverplace, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

I appreciate your review of our Residence Inn RiverPlace and wanted to reach out and thank you for sharing your positive experience - you did a great job "recapping" our great south waterfront neighborhood and I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time with us! We would love to welcome you back!!

Kim Ortiz, GM

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We loved this Residence Inn. Our room was very roomy with nice artwork on the walls, a small well equipped kitchenette and a dinette set and a comfortable couch. The room had a modern flair to it and it was very welcoming. We appreciated that it was extremely clean too. The mattress was comfortable and we got a decent night sleep. There is a restaurant in the hotel that served flatbreads, appetizers and cocktails and it looked nice but we didn't get a chance to eat there. The staff was friendly and helpful and checking in was a snap....no problems at all. The location is right on the river and that made it easy to get to the shops and restaurants near the water. Our complaints are that we were charged 32.00 per day to park and that was not mentioned to us previously when making the reservation. Also, an elevated and very busy highway is right near the side of the hotel we were in and it was extremely noisy. We had to leave the fan on in the room constantly to try and drown out the sound. That was a huge minus for us. That is the main reason that I can't give the place an excellent rating. We will stay there again but on the other side of the hotel next time.

Room Tip: Stay on the side of the hotel that isn't near the elevated highway...very noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary D

Thank you Mary D for the feedback - it certainly helps us ensure that we are communicating and taking care of our guests! WE hope to see you again soon.

Kim O and Team!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Good location and right next to street car line. I love the option of walking the river to to and from my office location. Morning breakfast is a plus. Weight room and pool were clean. Had a room on the 9th floor with a great view of the river and downtown skyline. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Israel D

We are looking forward to seeing you again Isreal D - our Residence Inn - RiverPlace staff would love to welcome you back to Portland!

Kim Ortiz and Team

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I was there for work and needed to be close to the downtown. This was close to everything but still a bit sheltered and close to the river. I am a light sleeper and the hotel seemed very quiet (as was my room). Service is good - a Marriott standard. Note that parking is an extra charge of $32. Such a charge is typical for downtown hotels and the parking is convenient. I would easily stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

I loved your straight-forward review Dave M! Parking is a tough subject in our city and I am honored that you would come back again!

Kim Ortiz - GM