“Awesome Service great food”
Review of Thai Fresh

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Fresh
Ranked #778 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is one of the friendliest Thai places in town. The food is delicious and fresh, thus the name Thai Fresh as the owner and cook explained to us. We had a birthday there and had a delicious on site made ice cream. We also had them host a very large retirement party and they were superb.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The service was great, came in with a party of 7 and was seated immediately. 5 out of town guests from BC loved the food.

1  Thank Paul Y
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We are visiting Portland and We stumbled on this place and like a previous review we wondered if the food was good and the location safe. We have been back twice!! The food is very good, veggies cooked perfectly! The place, including the restroom, was very clean. I had the spicy basil rice and my daughter had the green curry. Loved both! And with a very good spring roll still only $6.95.
Also, agree the customer service is worth mentioning. We would highly recommend this place

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My cousins and I were recently in Portland and went to Thai Fresh. We were looking for a gluten free friendly restaurant and Thai sounded good. The neighborhood at first seems a little scary and at first glance, you don't see the restaurant off the street. It's in an industrial area so we were nervous until we noticed they are near the Asian grocer and that's usually a good sign for good Asian cuisine. The décor is very cute and it's very clean inside, modern. We were greeted by whom I believe was the manager, him and the other gentlemen were dressed very nicely and had great people skills. They were very knowledgeable regarding gluten allergies and there was quite a few items I could have. The lunch specials are 1 appetizer and 1 entrée of your choice for $6.95!!!!! In Portland!!! Yes, $6.95, I cannot remember the last time I had awesome food for $6.95. The entrée is a good size portion, we were all stuffed and very satisfied, it was all tasty! we cleaned our plates and we were stuffed! Will have to go back the next time I'm in Portland!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

For the person who has never tried Thai food. I was very impressed. This is a small restaurant with just a few tables in a store front. Always good way to find good - or very bad food. This time it was very good. Prices were a little high for lunch and the portions reasonable. No huge helpings here! Good menu with lots of choices and attentive staff. Good place for conversation.