3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Homewood Suites
Priceline$161
Hotels.com$161
Travelocity$161
FindHotel$161
All reviews full kitchen close to the airport separate bedroom laundry room oatmeal great place to stay hot breakfast shuttle service rental car front desk staff nice stay coffee maker happy hour dishwasher sink proximity properties
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites Portland Airport for two nights. I procrastinated booking a hotel for the Portland area and kind of booked this last minute. I don't particularly care for Holiday Inn and it was last minute, so I wasn't expecting much - something relatively clean (I hoped) and close to the airport. After our stay, however, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the front desk staff who went out of their way to help us by explaining the Metro and how to use it to get to different points in the city. They also provided a shuttle to the nearest Metro stop - Cascades, as it would a little far to walk. The suites were really big and well furnished. I guess the hotel is more for people staying for a longer period of time, but it was nice to have a big room to get all out stuff packed up at the end of our trip. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was really good and they had a nice big indoor pool and hot tub, which was a nice way to relax after a busy day. They have a fitness center as well, but I never had the opportunity to use it. And of course the location was extremely convenient - less than five minutes to the car rental return at the airport. Overall, I wasn't expecting much out of this hotel, but it turned out to be a lot nicer than expected. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

Date of stay: September 2013
3  Thank jmpncsu
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you very much for your review!

What an honor for us to have you with us for your first stay at a Staybridge Suites! I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy some of our amenities.

I will pass along your comments and I sincerely hope we get the pleasure of having you with us the next time your adventures bring you to Portland, OR.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed for one night, for a early flight the next day 4:30am shuttle pick-up. Left the car for 7 nights and returned at 12:30 at night. Called for pick-up after we got our bags. Prompt not a long wait. The only thing that I have bad to say is the walls are not very sound proof. I am a light sleeper and could here people running the sink water and so on, getting ready for bed. I will stay again. The negative is not that big a deal for the comfort and peace of mind you get at this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Findingdeals
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you were happy with our Park and Fly program.

I really appreciate you letting me know about your stay. I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again. You are always welcome here!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Based on other Trip Advisor and Yelp recommendations, my husband and I booked a "park and fly" package for a recent trip. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and surprisingly quiet for an airport hotel. The staff were all friendly and helpful. And Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday,they offer a wine hour with a small meal which changes daily. We have tried several airport hotels and for the price like this one the best.

Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank yachats70
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time at my hotel!

We hope we get the pleasure of having you back the next time you fly out and/or visit Portland, OR. You are always welcome here!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Extremely clean, comfortable bed, very quiet and breakfast to go. We stayed only one night before flying to Hawaii for a week and we could not have asked for more. I needlessly worried about just leaving the car in the parking lot because they have no covered parking, but it was fine. They have cameras all around and adequate security. The people at the front desk were friendly and accodomdating and the coffee was great. Anytime I stay in Portland for a flight, I will definitely stay here. The hotel and rooms look new. The wake up call came at the exact time and the shuttle bus was there and waiting to take us to our very early flight.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Also, thank you for choosing my hotel as your preferred hotel in Portland. What a treat for us that you would stay with us and leave your car here during your trip!

I am so happy to hear you had a great stay and got to enjoy some of our amenities at the hotel.

I hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii and I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again soon!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband and I went to Portland for a long weekend and we brought our dog. We stayed at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport. We found our room to be very CLEAN and the staff welcoming. We had a one bedroom suite and it was more than big enough for the three of us. The only problem we had was with the dishwasher, but the staff called in a repairman who gave it his immediate attention. We couldn't be happier with this property and as long as they continue to provide us the same service at the same value, we will certainly be back. :)

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful stay!

I hope we get the pleasure of having you with again. You always have a home here.