This was our first time at a Staybridge and what a great experience it was! We booked a two-bedroom suite so that we could pick up our family at the airport after a late cross-country flight. It was a great value for two lovely rooms -- very clean -- connected by a living/dining room and kitchenette, which was fully stocked with utensils, dishes, etc., and had a full-size refrigerator. There were so many thoughtful touches and little treats -- like the soaps, lotions, etc. which were spa-quality -- as were the very clean-smelling towels and heavier shower curtain (noticeable details). They even gave us a little magnet to put on the door to let people know we had a pet in the room. There is a laundry room for guests -- so convenient -- and you can buy detergent, etc. in the little "shop" by the front desk -- where you can also get microwave meals, desserts and a few basic necessities. Breakfast offerings included a nice range of options -- from biscuits and gravy to waffles, cereal, yougurt or eggs -- and was very nicely done..again with thoughful touches like tobasco sauce on every table, assorted toppings for the oatmeal, and lots of hot coffee! The staff here was super nice, and the inn is attractive with a welcoming fire in the fireplace to greet you when you arrive and in the AM as you sip your coffee. After a long flight, our familiy was so grateful to be in this well-run, super-comfortable place. We will choose Staybridge again and hope they all live up to this one!!! (BTW, it was pretty quiet for an airport hotel. We did hear a few planes but not too many and not a disturbance.Didn't use the pool but it looked very nice.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Portland International Airport, easily accessible to I-205 and only minutes away from shopping at Lloyd Center and Clackamas Town Center! 60 scenic minutes from our location you can enjoy the outdoors, while visiting the pristine Mt. Hood and the breathless Mt. St. Helen's. The Staybridge Suites is the newest concept to the upscale extended stay market. Come and relax in one of our spacious studio, one bedroom or two bedroom/ two bathroom suites that come with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access, complimentary laundry facility, fitness center, pool & Jacuzzi. Whether you are here for a day, a week or a month you will find our hotel inviting and accommodating allowing you to relax unwind and be productive while away from home. Our goal is to 'make your stay as close to home as possible.' Join us in the great room every morning for a delicious complimentary breakfast as you prepare for your day and be sure to drop by and join us Tuesdays through Thursdays for our light "Sundowner" Guest Reception with salad bar, hot entree and complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- Portland Staybridge Suites