Staybridge Suites Portland Airport
$222
$183
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsportland airportcomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suitefree laundryseparate buildingyogurtsocial hourhome away from homelonger stayindoor poolan early flightwake up callshuttle driverpark and flythe breakfast areaeach morning
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We spent 4 nights while finishing up our trip to the Oregon Coast. Our stay started with a welcome voice message on the phone in the room and information about having a direct dial in line for friends and family to call us on, that completely bypassed the front desk.

The staff was so helpful, they recommended places to get gluten free food, fun things to see while we were there and even picked us up at the rental car place so we could return our car the night before our early flight.

We did laundry on site for FREE, had a wide selection of good breakfast food each morning and were able to cook our food (not microwave our food) in our room for our other meals.

Housekeeping did a great job and were very friendly too. It was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. We wished we had stayed there our first night in Portland.

We will definitely return and Staybridge will be our first choice. They even called after our stay saying that their team enjoyed us so much they wanted to know when we would be back.

A++ for service and customer care.

Room Tip: Top floor with a court yard view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AustinLife
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you so much for this kind review. It was a pleasure having you with us. What a treat!

I was happy to see that you will be back. You are always welcome here.

Until we meet again. :-)

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Spent 2 nights here. Situated about 2 miles from the airport. The place is extremely well-run. The staff are among the best I've encountered anywhere - helpful, professional, and genuinely nice people. My only small complaint lies with the room. Like most people, I'd booked a "standard suite". While the room was quite clean and well-appointed, don't expect a real suite. There's only one room, and that room is small. It's really just a standard hotel room with a kitchenette shoe-horned into one corner. Still it provided good value for money. Lastly, when I had to check out at 3:am for an early flight, and I was given a "to go" breakfast snack bag. Nice touch.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy you had a wonderful stay!

You are right. Our studio suite is our smallest room type. We have a few different room sizes: studio queen suite- 317 sq ft, one bedroom suite- 445 sq ft, and two bedroom suite- 926 sq ft

I would love to show you my one bedroom suite the next time you are in the area.

I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again soon. You are always welcome here.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We needed a hotel for 1 night before flying out for a week-long vacation. After doing a lot of searching, I chose Staybridge Suites. It was wonderful! Check in was quick and efficient. Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite was the perfect size and very comfortable. We had an early flight, so the breakfast bar wasn't open yet, but they had "brown bag" breakfasts prepared for us to eat at the airport. The shuttle was on time and easy - both leaving and when we got back. When we got back, our car had a dead battery, and they were wonderful, helping out with jumper cables and making sure we were taken care of. I would definitely recommend for park n fly, or any trip to Portland.

Room Tip: If you have a choice, the bottom floor is the noisiest, so choose a higher floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! Thank you for choosing our hotel.

I'm sorry you came home to a dead battery, but I am so happy we got the opportunity to help you. Hopefully, you had an amazing trip and we would love to have you with us again!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Weekend trip to Portland to have fun.
Super friendly, accommodating staff; clean, spacious rooms with all the bells & whistles; Yummy continental breakfast the next morning; convenient location to Portland ...all at a bargain price ! Wow ! (They even took good care of our little doggies !) We’ll be back !

Dave & Dorothy Day
Anacortes, Washington

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I'm so glad you had a wonderful stay and got to enjoy our breakfast.

It was our pleasure to have you and your sweet pups with us.

We hope to see you again soon. You always have a home here.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel was so comfortable: spacious rooms, nice bedding and towels, varied breakfast, including some delicious home baked goods, apples available during the day, friendly staff and a free shuttle to and from the airport. There is a charge to bring a pet, but it is great to have that option. The hotel is right down the road from the airport, so it is very convenient. I would definitely stay here again when I fly in or out of Portland.

Room Tip: My daughter's room seemed a bit quieter than mine,....mine was across from the pool, and there seemed to be a bit of a motor hum....but it wasn't too loud, and I think it actually helped me sleep...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay!

We hope we get the pleasure of having you with us in the near future. You always have a home with us.