WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #32 of 137 Hotels in Portland
Boerne, Texas
“Better than expected!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Seldom do I find a hotel that exceeds my expectations, but this one did. Maria and Sarah at the front desk were friendly and so helpful. Cold beer and snacks, we're being served....how good does it get? Our room was beautiful, clean and the sheets were soft . The coffee pot is large, so much better than the cheap, paper cup,one cup at a time makers that so many other hotels use. If you are looking for a hotel in Portland this is the one! Would love to stay again.

Room Tip: Ours was on the third floor end facing north .soooo quiet in that area . Both windows faced a parkin...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jennydav
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and got to enjoy our evening Social. A cold beer after a hot day always hits the spot.

Thank you for mentioning our Front Desk agents. I will ensure they get recognition from this review.

Thank you very much again. I hope we get the pleasure of having you stay with us again.

Megan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

our stay at staybridge was to visit family so we were out every day.
the night we came in after a horrific traffic jam on airport way...it took an hour in our rental car to the staybridge...perhaps 2 miles from the airport, so we were frazzled and very annoyed.

but it was wednesday and staybridge was having a hamburger/ brat evening meat (every tue,wed,thursday) and that saved us. from going out in traffic and comfort food. we ate with family all other evenings. that presaged a fine stay with the friendliest staff ever and tho' we didn't need much it was always on hand when we did.

breakfasts were as expected. fine location for all of eastside portland. for our 10 years of visits in the past we have stayed near downtown but this is just more convenient. all the big box shopping and eating is at cascade station 5 minujtes away by car.

we timed out car trips after rush hour during our stay and had no traffic problems at all.

Room Tip: full frig, microwave, 2 burner stove, diswasher....in room. on flight path but if windows closed d...
1 Thank rednet16
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! I'm terribly sorry you experienced bad traffic.

I'm so glad to hear that you had a nice stay and got to enjoy our Wednesday BBQ and breakfasts. I'm also glad to hear you got out and about often and enjoyed time with your family.

I hope we get the pleasure of having you with us again!

Palghat
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed here as the tripadvisor rating for this hotel was high. The staff are very cooperative and the service is also very good. They were very keen to know whether we were enjoying our stay with the hotel which is a sure sign that they wanted me to be comfortable. I was quite impressed by their breakfast throughout the days of my stay.

Room Tip: Room on the north
2 Thank KEdilip
MegDPortland, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Portland Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and your review. It is very important to us that you have a great stay and I am so glad that you did.

I hope you get the opportunity to visit us again soon!

seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend it, especially for groups and families who are planning to stay a while in the Portland area.

+ clean rooms & common areas
+ spacious & well designed/equipped rooms
+ nice dining and lounge area
+ good breakfast
+ $1 DVD movie rentals
+ free parking
- the only con is that the sofa bed sucked.

Great value.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and writing a review! I'm so glad that you had a good stay.

I'm terribly sorry about the sofa sleeper. I hope that you were still able to get a good night's sleep.

I hope to meet you the next time you stay with us!

St Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I met our daughter and her husband in Portland to share the July 4th holiday. We spent 5 days at the Staybridge and enjoyed our time there very
Much. We interacted with many
Staff members and found them all to be cheerful, helpfull and dedicated to making our stay enjoyable. They went out of their way to assure our comfort and safety.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank jackpine41
Thank you for your review!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time with your family. It's nice to know that people get to make family memories at our hotel. What an honor for us!

We hope to see you again soon!

Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here because of rating on trip advisor. Not sure I would have rated it as #4 but was impressed with hotel room and staff. Not so impressed with breakfast. Orange juice dispenser broken? Why not have pitchers of OJ as a backup. OJ is a breakfast staple! I'd stay here again but don't set your expectations too high. It's a 3 star hotel and definitely lived up to being 3 stars. Nice pool and quaint picnic area with BBQ grills. If you like a place with a kitchen, this is a great choice.

Room Tip: Even though courtyard faces air traffic, it's a nice view and quiet when planes aren't passi...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us!

I am terribly sorry to hear about the Orange Juice. This review has been discussed and we are making changes in the future.

We hope to see you again soon!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our group enjoyed our stay! We had nine rooms and found the staff to be very helpful whenever we needed anything. The sales staff, Megan and Nichole, were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process and arranged for most of our rooms to be accessible early so we could change clothes before our first performance venue. I would stay here again and will keep Staybridge on my list of hotels for future trips around the country!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your review!

It was such a pleasure working with you and your group. Thank you for selecting my hotel.

I hope that you come to Portland again soon and I get the opportunity to work with you and the youth. They are such a GREAT group of kids! What a pleasure for us!