We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The first room we stepped into smelled smokey. The friendly staff quickly got us a new room. The suite was very comfortable with two beds in a separate room, a large kitchen and comfortable couch and chair. The evening free dinner was really tasty. Breakfast was equally good. I would stay here again if I ever pass through Portland again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Portland International Airport, easily accessible to I-205 and only minutes away from shopping at Lloyd Center and Clackamas Town Center! 60 scenic minutes from our location you can enjoy the outdoors, while visiting the pristine Mt. Hood and the breathless Mt. St. Helen's. The Staybridge Suites is the newest concept to the upscale extended stay market. Come and relax in one of our spacious studio, one bedroom or two bedroom/ two bathroom suites that come with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access, complimentary laundry facility, fitness center, pool & Jacuzzi. Whether you are here for a day, a week or a month you will find our hotel inviting and accommodating allowing you to relax unwind and be productive while away from home. Our goal is to 'make your stay as close to home as possible.' Join us in the great room every morning for a delicious complimentary breakfast as you prepare for your day and be sure to drop by and join us Tuesdays through Thursdays for our light "Sundowner" Guest Reception with salad bar, hot entree and complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- Portland Staybridge Suites