Ok, so this place is not the Ritz, but for what you pay and for what I needed it was absolutely tops. I don't think I have anything bad to say about this place. My husband and 3 year old came to stay here because the idea of a suite with a separate sleeping area is what we wanted, so that we weren't stuck in a dark room when our kid goes to sleep at 7pm. When researching hotels I found that most that offered suites with a separate sleeping area did not offer two doubles or queens, but only king size beds. Staybridge offers double beds in their suites as well as a pullout (super uncomfortable, but they all are) and it looks as though you can get two room suites as well. The kitchenette has everything you could need for a short stay, and I very much appreciated the fact that there were two TVs and a VCR, as well as a bunch of DVDs you could rent for $1.00. The beds are super comfortable and bedding is adequate. For added awesome, they serve warm cookies in the evening, and a laundry room that only costs the detergent you need to buy for it. The location is super close to freeway, airport and shopping. While the area isn't glamorous, it really worked for our purposes. Wifi is free and they have multiple HBO channels. The breakfast is good for being free. The hot selections save the waffles aren't super gourmet or anything, but it's nice that they offer them. They also have an array of juices, breads, fruits (that get picked over quickly), yogurt and oatmeal with all the fixings. If you're looking for a comfortable family hotel, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Portland International Airport, easily accessible to I-205 and only minutes away from shopping at Lloyd Center and Clackamas Town Center! 60 scenic minutes from our location you can enjoy the outdoors, while visiting the pristine Mt. Hood and the breathless Mt. St. Helen's. The Staybridge Suites is the newest concept to the upscale extended stay market. Come and relax in one of our spacious studio, one bedroom or two bedroom/ two bathroom suites that come with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access, complimentary laundry facility, fitness center, pool & Jacuzzi. Whether you are here for a day, a week or a month you will find our hotel inviting and accommodating allowing you to relax unwind and be productive while away from home. Our goal is to 'make your stay as close to home as possible.' Join us in the great room every morning for a delicious complimentary breakfast as you prepare for your day and be sure to drop by and join us Tuesdays through Thursdays for our light "Sundowner" Guest Reception with salad bar, hot entree and complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- Portland Staybridge Suites