“Wine Tour”

$1,390.00*
Private Tour: Willamette Valley Wine Tour
$1,529.00*
and up
Private Tour: Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls and Mt Hood Day Tour from Portland
Ranked #8 of 81 Food & Drink in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Portland's Premier Tour, Adventure & Ski Shuttle Company, Since 2001. Sea to Summit provides informative, fun and exciting experiences throughout Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. We offer many activities including white water rafting trips, Oregon wine tours, Portland brewery tours, Oregon sightseeing and nature tours, surfing lessons, hiking trips, ski shuttles and more. Sea to Summit is Oregon's original and longest running tour and adventure company, Created, owned and operated by native Portland, Oregonian's, since 2001.... Come and experience the difference!
Portland, Oregon
“Wine Tour”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Josh, the owner of Sea to Summit, was our driver for my friends birthday wine tour. He was amazing! We rode in the fancy "party bus" & were able to stop at five wineries. Everything ran very smoothy & we never had to wait. He was very accomidating (ie. allowed us to eat, drink, play loud music) & even took us to a local park for more fun! He arrived on time & got us all home safe & sound. I would definetely love to use his service again

Visited June 2012

• Polish first
Portland, Oregon, United States
“As a group organizer, I have never experienced such EXCELLENT support and accommodation”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Joshua Blaize, owner of Sea to Summit, must be commended for his continual and responsible tending of his clients who ride his shuttles. We are a regular ski group who have been supporting Josh's efforts beginning in January and continual every Monday (except for MLK & Pres. Days) through April. He allows our "club" atmosphere and is always available to assure all our needs. 5 STARS for this small company who has given us the ROYAL treatment. Are we coming back next season? NO DOUBT with an even bigger number of supporters. We Love Sea to Summit as much as we Love TIMBERLINE! Easy access to the Mt. with no stress on the drive and very affordable. Why drive when we have Joshua Blaize?
Annie Roehm, group organizer for the Shuttle to Timberline. ski4fun@q.com

Visited April 2012
Stanford, California, United States
“Amazing- Easy, Fun, and Stress Free!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I was visiting my fiance in Portland for the week and we really wanted to go skiing. We found the Sea to Summit website and, after reading reviews, decided to give it a try. From the very get-go it was a great experience. My call was answered immediately and the advice was great. The whole package (rental, transportation, lift tickets) was way cheaper and smoother than it could have been any other way and we didn't have to worry about driving, parking, or even standing in line, Sea to Summit did it all for us!

We arrived at the REI and parked for free. The driver (Josh) and other passengers were great and full of good tips and fun conversation. We were dropped off at the very doors of the rental office and Josh got the lift tickets while we rented skis. It was very efficient and stress free! We hit the slopes almost immediately and, after ~6 great hours of skiing, were met by the bus right outside the lodge and journeyed home. It was absolutely perfect and we will definitely use this service again!

Portland, Oregon
“We LOVE Sea to Summit!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

It actually cost less to take the Sea to Summit shuttle from Portland (free indoor parking at REI), park right in front of the lodge, have our lift tickets handed to us, our gear loaded and unloaded for us, and be picked up right at the door than it would have cost us to fill up the SUV with gas, drive ourselves to ski Meadows and buy our own lift tickets. The service is an excellent, carefree way to enjoy the ride up and back. What a great day!

Our driver, Joshua, was friendly and professional yet laid back. The vehicles are clean and comfortable. I've used Sea to Summit for the second year both planning ahead and heading up last minute. They offer great package deals for other mountains as well, next time I think we're going to try Crystal Mountain!

Thanks for another great trip, Sea to Summit, you're awesome!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Most convenient, affordable, personable way to access Mt. Hood from Portland!”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I headed out to Portland for a couple weeks to do some exploring and sight seeing, and about a week into the trip I decided that I wanted to go snowboarding at Mt. Hood because I had heard of all the snow they had recently gotten. I did some research online for shuttles or buses that went from Portland to the mountain and came back that day, and I ran across Sea to Summit. The website was very informative, they have a list of all the different tours that they provide, and they even have a calendar of all the upcoming tour dates and locations. I saw that the next day they had a shuttle going on a ski/board trip to Mt. Hood Timberline Lodge, and after seeing how much snow the mountain was getting, I couldn't pass it up. I signed up for the trip on the website, and they immediately sent me a confirmation email.
Since I was backpacking through Oregon, I didn't have a car, but Sea to Summit has multiple pick up locations around Portland which makes it extremely convenient to meet the shuttle in the morning. I found one less that 4 blocks from the hostel that I was staying in!
I talked to the manager, Josh, on the phone the night before and he was extremely informative, seemed genuinely excited that I was going on the trip the next day.
I booked the shuttle, lift ticket, and all my snowboard rentals through Sea to Summit, so I didn't have to worry about any of that when we got to the mountain. And since I did all my bookings through them, I got a discounted rate on my lift ticket and rentals!
We made it to the mountain in about an hour and a half. The snow storm we went through didn't even slow down the bus, which is equipped with all-terrain tires, to ensure a safe and comfortable ride.
Everyone on the bus was extremely friendly, and the "locals" were extremely welcoming of me, and I met some people on the ride to mountain that I ended up boarding with for most of the day.
Josh was very personable and outgoing and seems to have a knack for building friendships with the people on his tour...which I guess is why everyone who I have talked to who has toured with Sea to Summit keeps going back to him!
So, I didn't have to rent a car and drive through the snowy mountains, got my gear at a discounted rate, and met some awesome people on the trip...I would have to say that it was an awesome day, and when I go back to Portland, I will definitely be giving Sea to Summit another call! Maybe to go on a surf trip next time.....
Thanks a lot Sea to Summit, and Josh in particular, for an awesome trip!