“Delicious food”

Bistro 23
Ranked #110 of 4,473 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in the area so we stopped by for a quick lunch. I got the chicken pesto panini and he got the pull pork sandwich. We both thought the food was delicious and would come back again if we are in the area.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stopped in for a quick early dinner that happened to be happy hour. They have some small-plate specials and the beer (mostly craft brews) were $3. The regular menu was a creative selection of mostly salads, sandwiches and pizzas and were reasonably priced. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Bistro 23 is walking distance to a lot of hotels. I had the roast chicken and a garden salad, both to take away to my hotel. The food was excellent, salad crisp, all fresh veggies, home made croutons and the chicken was also as fresh.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

all I can say is what great food at reasonable prices. If you are staying in any of the hotels on the west side of Portland Airport, there is no better local spot for good food. Casual atmosphere, order at the counter and they bring it to you. Friendly service. I'll be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

How good can Cesar salad and pizza be? Pretty amazing if you eat here. Great cozy fireplace room, good wine, friendly people and amazing simple food. Dinner for 2 with drinks for $30 that taste this good is hard to come by.

1  Thank ichira

Been to Bistro 23? Share your experiences!