“Good Service and Food”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #1,751 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Was like most Red Robins I've been to. Went on a Friday night so they were busy but the service and food were both good. The food was to the specifications we'd requested and the server checked in on us an appropriate amount of times.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed July 28, 2013

First time eating at a Red Robin. We were traveling in the area and staying at a hotel down the street and did not want to drive a long distance. Food was OK but chicken sandwich was very bland and did not have any sauces to put on it. Salad was OK but grilled chicken had no flavor.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Party of six with an 11:30 weekday arrival and the place was about half-full when we arrived. It took right at 15 minutes just to get our order in and then we waited over 30 minutes to be served.
We had a variety of menu items and every "hot" dish (from burgers to clam chowder to something involving a chicken) was lukewarm which may have contributed to the consensus that the food was very average taste-wise.

After the initial service we never did see the waiter again until the check was dropped off so no refill on the ice tea. After again waiting quite awhile and trying to get someone's attention I finally had to go to the reception and ask for someone to come get our payment.

We've been to a couple other Red Robins in the Portland area on several occasions over the years and, despite the rather noisy environment, have always been pleased with both the service and food quality. I don't think we'll bother coming back to this location.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The restro was busy, the hot food was quickly served but with the high turnover the atmosphere was so so. An ok family restro or a cheap dinner meal for one or two.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to Red Robin at 8pm thinking the dinner rush would be over, wrong. The place was packed. We waited about 10 minutes to be seated. The waiter promptly came over to take our drink order, but then disappeared forever. Once we ordered our food came pretty quickly and it was very good. My mom ordered the avocabo salad and I had the whiskey river BBQ chicken salad. These were roughly the same price, but mine was much much smaller. It filled me up, but I definitely could have eaten more, whereas my mother's was so huge, she couldn't even eat half. I don't know why there is such discrepancy in the size. Overall, not a bad meal, but not the place to come if you want a quiet peaceful dinner.