“our family eats out”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Phone: 503-257-5059
Description: Phone: 503-257-5059
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I need/like to rate this Restaurant as V.G to excellent ! This is an Buffet/Menu-style [your choice] Indian Restaurant our family ate at that we all enjoyed immensely !" The Restaurant was very clean, great access to the Buffet, and decor was relaxing and reasonably priced but best of all is the food ! I had prepared myself to expect Indian food to be abit on the spicey side ?" So this was a first time for me experience with near-east cuisine and it turned out to be positive ." Everything was A-OK !" I would come here again ?"

2  Thank 992Larry1946

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We liked the foods very much, it was plenty dishes. We will come back again and tell our friends to come to this restaurant.

1  Thank Shimonge
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was pleased with this Indian buffet, but there wasn't anything remarkable about the place. The servers were very nice, the buffet good enough and the prices OK. They did have a decent beer selection. Overall, if I were staying in one of the nearby motels, I would be likely to stop by again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to come here.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

All you can eat East Indian food with lots of choices on the buffet, for the price, both Vegan and meat. If one compared the food to that served in India, this is more tailored to the American taste. Most Indian food, in India, has more hot spice, and that includes the tea. So, if you like really "hot" food, this might not be your first choice. If you have some in your group who are not that spice tolerant, this would be your choice. Spicy, but tolerably so. The service was helpful and attentive. The establishment has the space for groups. Would be suitable for a family get togethers should all enjoy East Indian flavours or be at least, interested in trying something different.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

A very wide selection and the items are well marked. You can easily pick what you like and eat as much as you care to. That makes for a great and inexpensive lunch. Went with friends and found the service to be prompt and the food good.

1  Thank Dave E