Lowest prices for your stay
$110
$110
Etrip
$101
Priceline$110
Hotels.com$110
travelup.com$163
2,742 results
All reviews portland airport lakeside grill close to the airport shuttle service park and fly grab and go long term parking leave your car on site restaurant an early morning flight breakfast buffet great place to stay free shuttle front desk staff i highly recommend this hotel rental car happy hour
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Reviewed July 16, 2019

A terrific hotel experience
Clean
Friendly
Attentive
It is a relaxing stay at the Radisson PDX although I stay for work it is relaxing and quiet.
The exterior has been refurbished and I always feel safe.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review and for your loyalty to the Portland Radisson! We are delighted to hear you consistently enjoy a relaxing stay and attentive service from our friendly staff! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your return!

Reviewed July 16, 2019

I booked the park and stay package and to stay on our return. I flew in after a 30-hour travel schedule at 11pm only to find out that they DID NOT have a room for me or the family of five who was ahead of me, nor for the 75 year old couple who was behind me...they had overbooked and didn't have any clean rooms to give us. I was exhausted and waited for over an hour. I finally got a room at 12:30am (only cause an airline stewardess didn't show up. In the morning, I shared my experience with the boy behind the counter whose name was London. He was patronizing and said to me "it's a hotel", as if to say "deal with it". Absolutely the worst service I have EVER experienced at a "hotel".

Room tip: They don't necessarily honor your reservation...yikes.
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

On behalf of the entire Radisson team we apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay with us. I assure you we are working diligently to find out what went wrong and correct the problem. I am very sorry for the service your received from our team and will be addressing this with those involved. This is certainly not the high level of service we are known for. We hope you will stay with us again and give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

I booked 2 days this hotel, but I cancelled 1 day since the noise was too loud. I had no problem with the front desk to cancel it, but the next morning when I had a breakfast in the bar, my waitress started to give me an attitude. She took my utensils even I was not even done, and took my bill and never came back. When I went back to the bar to talk to someone, she gave me my credit card back, but later on I found out the I have got charged for something I did not order. I would like to know if they do it for not letting people cancel, or had some other reasons? I actually want to know what is Do and Don'ts here.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank s m
RadissonGM97218, Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

My sincerest apologies in regards to the unacceptable service you received in Lakeside Bar and Grill. There should be no reason whatsoever for the issues you had and I will be following up with the entire Lakeside team. We completely understand people have to cancel reservations or nights for a variety of reasons and we work with them to do so professionally and with the utmost courtesy. Once again, I'm very sorry about the poor service you received.

Patrick Connolly
Director of Operations
Radisson Hotel Portland Airport

Reviewed July 11, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonGM97218, Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019