Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
$186
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Shilo Inns Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
$142
$199
$193
Travelocity
2,190 results
All reviewssleep numberportland airportlakeside grillgrab and gogranola barsshuttle servicepillow toppark and flylong term parkingleave your caron site restaurantfourth flooran early morning flightbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness center
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Had a last minute trip to Portland. I found this hotel through TA and saw the good reviews. I was pleasantly surprised at what a great hotel this is. The location is close to the airport. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. The restaurant has great food and service. A great experience and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: There is a small lake in the back of the hotel. Its not the best view, but it beats the parking lot view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for taking time to share this great review your recent stay with us. I'm glad your room was comfortable and you had a chance to sample the great food in the Lakeside Bar and Grill.

We look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The facility was well maintained and clean. Flat screen TV's. Service was excellent. We stayed 2 nights because we had to give up our rental car. The shuttle service was a blessing. We were able to take it to the airport which was the point of departure for the train system. It was simple and easy to take the train to Washington Park and the gardens and downtown Portland. We and breakfast included, which was generous and hot. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for your great recommendation! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. It sounds as though you had a wonderful time visiting some of the local attractions in our beautiful city! We hope you will stay with us again whenever you have need of a Portland airport hotel.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stayed on business. The property is decent enough, and - to be fair - the on-site restaurant has fairly tasty chow, yet a major issue detracted from the overall stay: very poor customer service by housekeeping. I had left behind a phone charger, called the next day - and four days afterward.
Each time, I got housekeeping's extension, left detailed info, even requesting feedback if they simply could not find it. Zero replies. Zero assistance from the front desk, claiming only housekeeping could assist. Yes, it was my fault for forgetting the dang thing. But is staff that irresponsible, that disorganized as to not simply check a room and return a call? I'll never stay at a Radisson again, and my manager is good with this. Who do you think keeps your business afloat, anyway? The business traveler. Too bad you fail to train your staff as to how to treat clients. Loyalty means sustained revenue. Negative social media reviews mean weakened revenue.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DavidOnTheRoadAgain
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

I apologize for the lack of response to your inquiry about your forgotten phone charger. This is certainly not in keeping with the high standards of guest service that we are known for. I'm not sure what went wrong in this case, but rest assured, I am investigating to find out why we dropped the ball and prevent if from occurring again in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I think this was an excellent, especially for an "airport hotel." The restautnt was very nice, especially on the patio looking at the lake. The kids picked fresh berries and even saw some wild bunnies ! The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. It was nice to have fresh coffee waiting at 4:00 AM before the free shuttle to PDX.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Patrick W

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The staff here were VERY nice. The room smelled like old cigarette smoke. I stayed on the business level (4th floor) & despite the sign, there's no cookies in the lounge, so don't go looking for them! :) There's also no pool or jacuzzi, big disappointment, which I should've checked for before booking. I was here for business & had to stay in a government rate hotel. The location while nice for the airport was terrible when getting to city center. It took my 30-45 min. every morning to get in & an hour to get back! The breakfast was mediocre & so was dinner when I ate there one night. Nothing special, next time I'll just a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

I apologize for the problems you encountered during your recent stay with us. I have addressed these issues with our team and we are working hard to correct them.