Lowest prices for your stay
$119
$101
Get rewarded with One Key
Radisson
$126
Save with Choice Privileges
2,860 results
All reviews portland airport lakeside grill front desk close to the airport park and fly shuttle service grab and go long term parking on site restaurant an early morning flight breakfast buffet great place to stay free shuttle rental car rooms are large happy hour comfortable room
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great place to stay in-between coming and going via home flying PDX. Convienent to PDX; staff is always friendly; rooms consistently clean and up to date. Quick and free shuttle service to airport. Resturant in hotel is good, customer service is great.

Room tip: I always like higher up rooms and quieter ones away from children, since I am usually traveling with my husband or solo.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

On behalf of the entire staff at the Portland Radisson, thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your loyalty.

We hope to see you again before your next flight!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My son is a student athlete at a small college in Portland and I visit frequently during the year to see his games. I discovered the Radisson last year and absolutely love staying here. Conveniently located, great value for the very reasonable rates, GREAT customer service, nice rooms, nice on-site restaurant.......I can't say enough. And when you check in, they have fabulous, warm, freshly baked cookies at the front desk. This is my go-to hotel in Portland and when my travels bring me to the area after my son graduates, I will continue to stay at the Radisson.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel so you can watch the birds and ducks on the little lake and also see the planes taking off and landing at PDX.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for your great review of our hotel and for your loyalty. We love our guests who consider us their "go-to" hotel at the Portland Airport!

We wish your son the best in his upcoming games and hope to see you on your next visit - we'll save a cookie for you ;-)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The staff was great and in particular Kimberly's hospitality, friendliness, and amazing demeanor really started our vacation off on the right foot and made our stay the best trip we've had in years. Kudos to the professionalism and cleanliness of the hotel as well. Definitely was a 5 star experience

Date of stay: March 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time with us!

I have shared your compliments with our staff and especially Kimberly. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her - and our entire team - for a job well done!

On behalf of all of us at Radisson we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We love staying at the Radisson. The front desk staff, especially Marianna P., are so interested in making sure you are taken care of. She goes the extra mile to make you feel welcomed and valued; something that is often missing from airport hotels.

Every stay we are 'delighted' by the extra attention to detail and the little things they do.

The rooms are clean and orderly and I appreciate the extra pillows. Amenities are perfectly acceptable and well above the usual soaps/shampoos/lotions found in most hotels.

In the bar, Kim was such a pleasure to deal with. Her friendly and professional attitude had us smiling and her recommendations were SPOT-ON. She really was the reason for our positive Happy Hour experience.

If you get to experience either of these two individuals, you'll be lucky...but all the staff has been excellent.

The free shuttle runs frequently, so getting to the airport (or back to the hotel) is effortless.

They offer parking options, which is great if you want to park for a longer term. They have a great coffee machine with gourmet coffee options as well as a grab-n-go breakfast if you have an early morning departure.

Room tip: This time we were on the 4th floor (their elite floor), but all floors are good. Best rooms face the lake instead of the parking lot.
2  Thank PALTravel

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with Marianna and Kim, and they were honored that you mentioned them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I flew from Hawaii to Portland this past Presidents Day weekend, as were looking for potential apartments to move into. We decided to go with this hotel as it was ranked among the top 15 hotels in Portland, according to TripAdvisor. Our guest room was pretty cozy. We really loved the Sleep Number bed and it probably gave us the best sleep sessions that we've had in a long time.

Being from Hawaii, we are a very laid back couple and don't complain about too many things. We are probably some of the most easy-going people you would meet. That being said, when we first checked into our room, we noticed that the toilet was broken (possibly clogged) and wouldn't flush properly. I immediately called the Front Desk and within 30 minutes a maintenance person knocked on our door with a plunger in his hand. The first thing he says to me is "Do you want me to do it or do you want to?" Taken aback, I could only reply with a "Umm I guess?". He then handed me the plunger and said "It's up to you man" and then left me to try and fix it myself. After trying several times without much success, I called the Front Desk a second time to explain what had happened, and they said they would be sending a second maintenance person. The second person was able to fix it right away as he brought the proper tool with him (different from a standard plunger).

The second questionable incident happened during the morning of our checkout. I dropped off my room keycards to the gentleman at the front desk person and all he did was say "Thanks". I stood there waiting and asked "Will I be getting a statement or some kind of receipt?" He then replied "Since you booked your package online, it should be sent to you by email." (BTW, I still haven't received it.) My wife and I just looked at each other and then walked out of the lobby. A simple "We hope you enjoyed your stay and please come again" would have gone a long way.

In my current job, customer service is extremely important and something I really value. There were some extremely nice workers in the restaurant area, which is why I have bumped the service rating to 3 stars. Though I believe a couple of the staff members could really benefit from more customer service training.

Date of stay: February 2014
2  Thank Jerry I
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these below standard service issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.