“Delicious Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great selections of breakfast entrees and good value. I had a combination of eggs and potatoes and green salsa and toast that was out of this world. yum. mimosa good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The first morning we tried to eat at this restaurant, it was packed. They had a Susan G. Komen walk in the downtown Portland that Sunday morning and we had to fight for breakfast. In the end we had beer for breakfast...but that is a different review...wink wink. Anyway, we came here on Monday morning, and decided to enjoy our newspaper and breakfast at the counter. The wait staff was friendly, or as friendly as hipsters can be. My husband's Bloody Mary was very spicy and strong, and my Morning Sunrise had quite a kick to it as well. No watered down drinks here! We had breakfast burritos, and though they were a little over priced, they were very good. The menu was diverse, local and organic. The restaurant was aesthetically pleasing and on a busy corner in downtown. A perfect place to people watch and enjoy a drink. Even on a late Monday morning, the place was very busy.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This Cafe is truly a gem. The staff are funky and friendly with their own eclectic style which just adds to the wonderful atmosphere in this neat little cafe. My friend and I had barely sat down at the bar to eat, when two lovely Mimosa's showed up -- be careful what you say as you sit down, I guess I said it was going to be a 'Mimosa morning' and the bartender took me literally! I was not at all unhappy with the result and it just showed how service oriented the staff are. It would have been no problem to turn them down and say there had been a mistake but I actually think she must have known what we needed as we enjoyed every bit of our Mimosas with our yummy breakfast of eggs, toast and potatoes. I would go back in a heartbeat and plan to do so the next time I'm in Portland

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Recommended by the hotel concierge. Coffee that hits the spot, tasty scramble without being too heavy, all fresh ingredients. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I ate at this place a few times. I really liked the breakfast and lunch there. Once I had "the Pigger" sandwich and it was an excellent sandwich. I also liked their clam chowder that was a bit on the spicier side.