“Walk on by....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Sadly disappointing. This spot was recommended by a local and the service was lousy, our mediocre food took nearly an hour to get and then it was cold. All the while we had to ask for coffee refills and where our food was...excuses.

I enjoyed the boar sausage, husband not so much.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I had the Benedict special- Eggs Benedict with a twist, thick cut, crisp bacon, avocado and Hollindaise with Sun dried tomatoes. The eggs had loads of flavor (and the yolks were deep gold). They were poached perfectly. My husband had a scrambled egg dish with Boar Sausage and fried potatoes that tasted like potatoes! The price was to be expected for the location. I would go again if we lived here.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This place is all about down-home and something for everyone. We had a party of 8 and received good service and some great food. French toast won hands down in our group for the best breakfast, but I had oatmeal and it was delicious as well.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We enjoyed a nice breakfast on a rainy morning at this casual diner. Great pancakes! The staff is friendly, but you order at the counter (no wait staff).

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast at lunch time. I had eggs benedict which was very good, but my husband had a bit more difficult time. We had pretty standard two eggs and toast. The toast almost broke his tooth it was so hard. The hashbrowns were cold in the middle. It was too bad because mine was very good. Service was pretty average as you order at the counter, then someone brings it to you. That is pretty much how much staff interaction you get.