“Beer and Fun”

$89.00*
Beers and Barrels
Ranked #2 of 81 Food & Drink in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: BREWVANA provides the ULTIMATE brewery tour experience in Portland, Oregon. With over 60 breweries within city limits, we offer a fun, laid back touring experience with fellow beer lovers to sample the best beer in Portland. Our great relationships with the breweries in town create a VIP touring experience for our guests. BREWVANA tour guides are your facilitators of fun through your beer journey as well as safe and sober drivers transporting you from Pint A to Pint B. Our tours are ALL inclusive, so once you join us, you won’t have to worry about a thing along the way. If you’re interested in connecting to Portland’s craft beer community, HOP on the bus and let us introduce you to this wonderful land of beer!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beer and Fun”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I went on a Thursday evening tour, and we both really enjoyed it. I'm not even a big beer drinker, but it was still a lot of fun. We visited three different breweries and shared appetizers and snacks with the group at the last stop. The guides were friendly and knowledgeable, and we enjoyed talking to the other guests. The tour had a very fun and laid back atmosphere. I would highly recommend this to a friend.

Visited March 2013

“Brewvana, worth it!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Excellent experience with a great guide in Nate. Mix of breweries with a taste for every type. Fun, safe, a perfect imbibing experience!

Vancouver, BC
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Such a fun tour!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We went on the Saturday afternoon tour with Nate as our guide. Right away the tour was great, everyone in our group was friendly (there were about 14 of us on the bus) and the pretzel necklaces were a nice touch! We made 4 stops (with a family style lunch at the 3rd stop), and there was a great variety of breweries (size, types of beers, etc). We were able to buy bottles (and growlers at some locations) along the tour, and there was a little fridge on the bus to store them as well. Between the beer, food, transportation, experience and local information, this tour is totally worth the price. My fiance is a huge craft beer lover, so he obviously loved the tour; I like beer but still loved it and think it's a great option for an afternoon in Portland.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Behind the Scenes Tour Totally Delivered!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

If you like beer and plan on visiting Portland, don't leave town without taking one of Brewvana's excellent tours. Our tour guide was amazing and made sure we had a fun, educational and delicious experience. Our particular tour (Behind the Scenes) took us into the breweries, we got to meet the brewers who make the beer and who shared their vast beer and brewing knowledge. Samplings included many styles and types of beers, something for everyone. We even stumbled on an exclusive beer release party at Upright Brewing. I can't wait for my next Portland visit- I will be sure to try one of Brewvana's other tours!

Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun Tour”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Nate was our guide and driver for a fun afternoon touring microbreweries. We had a full van and enjoyed the group. My husband and I got to taste lots of different beers and learned a lot about beer making. We also got to see a lot of Portland. Nate was lots of fun.

Visited December 2012