“So much fun!!”

and up
Beer Love Brewery Tour in the Pearl District
Ranked #2 of 78 Food & Drink in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: BREWVANA provides the ULTIMATE brewery tour experience in Portland, Oregon. With over 60 breweries within city limits, we offer a fun, laid back touring experience with fellow beer lovers to sample the best beer in Portland. Our great relationships with the breweries in town create a VIP touring experience for our guests. BREWVANA tour guides are your facilitators of fun through your beer journey as well as safe and sober drivers transporting you from Pint A to Pint B. Our tours are ALL inclusive, so once you join us, you won’t have to worry about a thing along the way. If you’re interested in connecting to Portland’s craft beer community, HOP on the bus and let us introduce you to this wonderful land of beer!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
New York City, New York
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We went on a Friday "Behind the Scenes" tour and we had an AMAZING time. We visited about 5 breweries, had a great lunch and got a free glass!! It was so much fun, we were considering going on another tour (possibly the "Sunday Funday?"). Definitely got a lot for our money and the guides were great!!

Dallas, Texas
“Great fun and information!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

It was our first time in Portland and the brew tour was the perfect choice to familiarize us with info about Portland and all the local brews available. This is Beer Heaven. We had a great time and really enjoyed the brew pubs we visited. Ashley is very informed about the local scene and attractions in Portland. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BREWVANA TOUR!! Thanks, Ashley

Astoria, Oregon
“A-MAZING!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Definitely worth the money! I was anticipating a more laid back snooty tooty sippin tour. What I got instead was a great bus ride with non stop fun and lots of beer! I only have two points to newcomers.
-Bring a couple bottles for the ride. We were lucky that one of the brewers from the first stop brought a few bottles to share along the way. This kept the party going in between stops and the energy going.
-Depending on how hungry you expect to be, I advise ordering something light to save room for more beer. I had an amazing Pesto Chicken sandwich with fries but in the end I wished I would have eaten less so I could comfortably drink more.

Ultimately, I will be experiencing Brewvana again and bringing more friends.
Thank you Niki!

1 Thank Finious F
“What a great tour!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I can't say enough great things about this awesome tour! We had so much fun! Trying different beers is the way to go! I tried so many beers that I would otherwise never have sampled! I really enjoyed the pumpkin brew!

Ashley was passionate about her business and knew her subject material! BEER! It's what's for dinner!

1 Thank Rita M
Pleasanton, California
3 attraction reviews
“The best !!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My group Loved it!!!!!
Ashley was the best. We had such a funday Sunday! Met a local couple, a couple from Kanss and a group of Bay Area California's (San Jose, Fremont, &
Pittsburg !!! We had such a good time at the 3 brewers. Ashley u did a great job !

1 Thank SRluv2travel