“Good burger and beer”
Review of Burnside Brewing Company - CLOSED

Burnside Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed November 5, 2016

Nice! We had dinner here twice. Good burgers and good selection of beers. It's not fancy, but very nice.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed October 4, 2016

Maybe it's all of the world class beers in Oregon that spoiled my experience here, but I must say it is the only brewery that I went to that I did not order a pint after having a taste of their IPA's. The appetizer we had was amazing.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Stopped here my last night in Portland, OR. I told the barmaid what type of beer I liked and she produced three samples for me to chose. The beer was good and there are many to chose from. There are several flat panel TVs at the bar. I ordered a burger which was very good; however the fries served could have been a little better. All in all, I would recommend this place for a quick beer and buger.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in early to avoid the crowd. The beer is good with a variety of styles well represented and while the brunch menu is somewhat limited it offered enough variety to make a tough decision among several items.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We were in town, just as many others, because if the STP. We were looking for a place with good food and good beer, family friendly. This was the place. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere and of course the beer! My favorite was the Porter :) Service was great.

Date of visit: July 2016