“Disappointing.”
Review of Burnside Brewing Company - CLOSED

Burnside Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed October 4, 2016

Maybe it's all of the world class beers in Oregon that spoiled my experience here, but I must say it is the only brewery that I went to that I did not order a pint after having a taste of their IPA's. The appetizer we had was amazing.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Stopped here my last night in Portland, OR. I told the barmaid what type of beer I liked and she produced three samples for me to chose. The beer was good and there are many to chose from. There are several flat panel TVs at the bar. I ordered a burger which was very good; however the fries served could have been a little better. All in all, I would recommend this place for a quick beer and buger.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in early to avoid the crowd. The beer is good with a variety of styles well represented and while the brunch menu is somewhat limited it offered enough variety to make a tough decision among several items.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We were in town, just as many others, because if the STP. We were looking for a place with good food and good beer, family friendly. This was the place. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere and of course the beer! My favorite was the Porter :) Service was great.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Asked Siri for a local brewery after landing in Portland and Burnside came up. Parking is tight in the area but found a place on the street. There is outside seating but we sat inside to have lunch. I had the Brats with cheese grits and a tomato relish. The brats were cooked well. A little chat on the outside and hot and juicy inside. Well seasoned but not spicy. The cheese grits were quite good and paired nicely with the brats. The IPA matched perfectly with the meal. My wife had the burger and tomato soup. The burger was a bit underdone and had lots of shredded lettuce. The patty was too thin in my opinion. The soup was good. We would go back again if in the area.

Date of visit: July 2016