“Saturday Brunch”

Burnside Brewing Company
Ranked #168 of 4,594 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in early to avoid the crowd. The beer is good with a variety of styles well represented and while the brunch menu is somewhat limited it offered enough variety to make a tough decision among several items.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We were in town, just as many others, because if the STP. We were looking for a place with good food and good beer, family friendly. This was the place. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere and of course the beer! My favorite was the Porter :) Service was great.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Asked Siri for a local brewery after landing in Portland and Burnside came up. Parking is tight in the area but found a place on the street. There is outside seating but we sat inside to have lunch. I had the Brats with cheese grits and a tomato relish. The brats were cooked well. A little chat on the outside and hot and juicy inside. Well seasoned but not spicy. The cheese grits were quite good and paired nicely with the brats. The IPA matched perfectly with the meal. My wife had the burger and tomato soup. The burger was a bit underdone and had lots of shredded lettuce. The patty was too thin in my opinion. The soup was good. We would go back again if in the area.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Very noisy, laid back atmosphere. Service was very casual ('where is our server?'), but maybe that is the way they always do it there. I had the pork chop and summer beer; pretty good. But because of the noise (on a Thursday), I doubt I would be back.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

last night in Portland, and headed here for a few drinks. There are lots of these places now brewing their own beer. Plenty to choose from on the menus. Friendly staff- they also serve food here too if you want