“Delicious!”
Review of Little Bird Bistro

Little Bird Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Bird Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 4,343 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: in between OAK & PINE on 6TH AVENUE
Transit: The Green and Yellow MAX lines stop directly across the street. The following bus lines stop within a block: 4,8,9,17,20,31,32,33,35,36,44,54,94,99.
Olympia, Washington
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I ate here for dinner while visiting Portland and we were so impressed that we came back for lunch the next day. EVERYTHING was amazing. And the portions are fairly big. Service was great and the wait staff was very knowledgeable about the menu. We look forward to going back again someday.

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“French food with a difference”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The Saturday evening that we visited Little Bird was full and had a great atmosphere. We liked the creative twist on classical French dishes. The hanger steak and cassoulet were particularly good. Our waitress was helpful and attentive. A very enjoyable evening.

Visited August 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Spectacular”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I wanted one splash-out dinner while in Portland, so went for pure self indulgence. It worked! The food - it was all perfect. The service was equally excellent both with my server and in collaboration with all the staff. Great wine recommendation, something I had never heard of but hope to remember. Nice slow pace (which I like, although others might not). My only regret is that I neglected to snag the little sweet at the end, but I surely didn't need it.

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It is a small place, so make your reservation early. For a party of 8, we were able to secure a 9 pm dinner. Well worth the wait. Everyone's food was delicious. We had fish, pork, steak, foi gras, scallop, and marrow. We will seek out any place that serves Foi Gras when we are traveling since it has been banned in California.

Visited July 2013
New York, NY
“elegant restaurant with top notch service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very good stylish restaurant downtown. Attentive service; very good food but not enough non-pork choices for those who don't eat pork (or shellfish for that matter). Would be better if there was more beef/lamb and fish. Ended up having a hamburger; it was very good but it was still a hamburger. My dining companions though who ate other items very much enjoyed their dinners.

Visited July 2013