“Go for the Tasting Menu...Stay for the Pool!”

Uptown Billiards Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Uptown Billiards Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #656 of 4,320 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northwest District
Cross street: West Burnside
Transit: On the 15 bus line, max stops by the MAC Club about 5 or 6 blocks away.
Massachusetts
“Go for the Tasting Menu...Stay for the Pool!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed Uptown Billard's tasting menu chock full of culinary excellence! The tasting menu is a great value with even better wines to accompany each course.

A round of pool is complimentary with the cost of the tasting menu so we stayed and played. Neither one of us is any good so it took us a while to warm up to the table but, it was a great date night for a pair of married folks!

Sun City West, Arizona
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had dinner here with my son and daughter-in-law - was very impressed with both the service and the quality of the food - The Chef does an excellent job and would definitely return on another trip to Portland.

• Visited November 2012
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Exceptional customer service”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had not only another amazing meal last night but were more than taken care of due to a seating glitch. I would recommend as a gem to all visiting and for those who live here and have never been - why not?! I have been to many of the "top restaurants" and what Nate does to the food is innovative, flavourful and delicious! Hope to be back soon.

Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful food. Great atmosphere. Awesome place to play billiards.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wonderful food. Great atmosphere. Awesome place to play billiards.Should have written this a long time ago. I love this place my first experience was extremely memorable. Having a very laid back owner greet us and even take time out to chat with us for a bit. We had a superb dinner and the service was exceptional from the minute we walked in to the moment we left. My last visit was Friday night 10/12/2012. Went there were four of us we had incredible drinks. I had the best beer I've ever had Southern Tiers Creme Brulee, yea that's right amazing beer and dessert at the same time yummy...We had the Bacon,pear and fontina pizza. I wasn't too keen at the sound of it at first but my friend wanted to try it so I said what the heck. Well I was pleasantly surprised it was very good. We also had the Brie and four mushroom which I savored every bite it was delicious! They have a happy hour that can't be beat with 5 courses of deliciousness paired with the most beautiful wines. I subscribe to their email and have been getting it for years it gives you the upcoming menus and my mouth waters.. My last experience we had an exceptional server named Lauren. She is definitely one of the best in this business and we really appreciated her.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very Tasty Food!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Just in town for a day our 20 something son called a friend and asked for a dinning recommendation. Uptown Billiards Club was the answer. We got their about 15 minutes before they opened and Carol gave us three drink tickets to use if we came back, which we did. We got the cheese board, the brie pizza and a burger. They were all delicious, as were the three free drinks. We would highly recommend this place!

• Visited September 2012