“Part of the Community”
Review of Bocci's on 7th

Bocci's on 7th
Reserve with OpenTable
Bocci's on 7th is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,205 of 4,313 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market
Transit: Trimet busline #4 & 14. Walking distance to OMSI.
Vancouver, Washington
“Part of the Community”
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Enjoyed lunch at Bocci's again yesterday. I like to stop there when I am in town on business. The service is very personable, the specials are creative and it is on the east side of town not far off of MLK Street and south of Hawthorne. I grew up in SE Portland, and it is nice to see this quaint restaurant continue to be a part of the community. The steak and cheese sandwich was served toasted and hot with au jus for dipping, which made a nice combination. The salad was a blend of fresh greens and blue cheese. The coffee is rich and flavorful.

• Visited January 2011

PDX
“Great Food at Great Prices”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I really love Bocci's.... great pastas, calzones, fresh soups and just NICE people work there. My husband and I go in for lunch, but we particularly love the $18 prix fix weekend menu. They serve 5 or more courses for only $18!!

It's not the fanciest restaurant in Portland, and it has more of a hole in the wall atmosphere, but that's not why I go there. I go there for consistently good Italian food.

Try the all meat/all cheese Calzone....and the homemade lasagna is always money!

• Visited January 2011