“House Made Noodles to Die for”

Frank's Noodle House
Get food delivered
Ranked #90 of 4,179 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Frank's Home-Made Noodles are incredible! Great portions, wonderful service and awesome eats....what more can you ask for. This place comes through in a big way. Not far off the beaten path and worth the trip!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 10, 2016

As the name of the restaurant suggests, this place is famous for its noodles. My wife had a noodle dish and said it was delicious. As I follow a vegan diet, my choice was limited to a couple of vegetable dishes. The one I had was ok but nothing special. It was worth it to me to come here so that my wife could enjoy the noodles, but unless you are in a similar situation, I would not recommend Frank's for a vegan or anyone else who cannot eat noodles.

1  Thank kupunakane
Reviewed July 6, 2016

OKAY......went to Frank's because of the hype on the food network. We arrived about 15 minutes before they opened and there was already a line. Frank himself greet and seated us.
The noodles were fantastic as was the service I suggest the vegetable noodles......yummy!

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Franks has an efficient staff, a good sized portion list, and a broad variety of asian food choices.

The staff keep and eye on the eaters to make sure their needs are met, and the kitchen keeps it up at a feverish pace. While sitting for dinner we watched at least 20 people pick up take-out prepared in a kitchen that looks to have replaced a coat closet in the old craftsman the restaurant is housed in.

The food was delicious, the service was almost immediate, and obviously Frank's got it going on. The staff cheerfully chatted with almost everybody who came for take-out, which proves that their dinners must be well received.

Definitely returning some time soon.

1  Thank Skegger
Reviewed June 20, 2016

We have seen this restaurant as one of America's top restaurants. This is absolutely true! The food was so delicious that my husband and I did not mind traveling a couple of hours from home just to visit this place.