“Worth the travel and money!”

Frank's Noodle House
Get food delivered
Ranked #90 of 4,179 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2016

We have seen this restaurant as one of America's top restaurants. This is absolutely true! The food was so delicious that my husband and I did not mind traveling a couple of hours from home just to visit this place.

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Since we are going to be outta town, my daughter took us here for an early celebration. Here, they have hand-made noodles, traditionally, in Chinese style. We've ordered dumplings, won ton soup, BBQ Beef, Noodles stir-fried with chicken, spring rolls, egg fried rice, and 2 other dishes which I cannot remember now. I have to say, they are delicious, but to some - it is taste to be acquired. Overall, food and services are good. Decor, not so much, because the restaurant is an old house in downtown portland converted into a dining facility. It is intriguing and interesting setting. If you are in for trying new food, come to Frank's Noodles House.

Reviewed June 16, 2016

We grabbed a quick noodle lunch and boy, this was good. Two of us had noodles while a colleague had the soup and noodles. With the noodles, soup and green tea, the bill was $10 a person--very reasonable. I didn't think you could still get such a good meal for under $10. Fantastic.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

We wanted to try this locations after seeing it on a TV show. This place did not disappoint, in fact it was better than expected. The noodle dishes were outstanding and the hot and sour soup ranks in my top 3 ever. We will definitely make sure we will stop here in the future. Just be aware of the opening times. We got there at 230 so they would not seat us so we got take out. I know they open again at 5pm but I swear I saw at least 20 people turn around!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

We had heard great reviews, & Frank's lived up to the hype! The noodle lunch plates for $7.25 are wonderful! You get a small soup, kimchee & turnips too. The level 4 spice wasn't overpowering. The veggies added a nice fresh touch to amazing noodles. Don't miss this gem! We sat outside on the porch with our baby & enjoyed a delicious meal.

Date of visit: May 2016