“worth the drive!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2016

We wanted to try this locations after seeing it on a TV show. This place did not disappoint, in fact it was better than expected. The noodle dishes were outstanding and the hot and sour soup ranks in my top 3 ever. We will definitely make sure we will stop here in the future. Just be aware of the opening times. We got there at 230 so they would not seat us so we got take out. I know they open again at 5pm but I swear I saw at least 20 people turn around!!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

We had heard great reviews, & Frank's lived up to the hype! The noodle lunch plates for $7.25 are wonderful! You get a small soup, kimchee & turnips too. The level 4 spice wasn't overpowering. The veggies added a nice fresh touch to amazing noodles. Don't miss this gem! We sat outside on the porch with our baby & enjoyed a delicious meal.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016

My wife and I went to Frank's this evening at about 5 pm and got right in and were served promptly. I ordered the chicken noodle stir fry. and my wife had the chicken noodle soup.I also ordered the dumplings. I enjoyed the dumplings, my wife said she did not care for them but I noted that she ate about half of them. I enjoyed my noodle dish and thought it was very good. My wife's soup was very good and a generos portion. We both ate some ov it and brought a fair amount home. We live west of Portland and do not go down town very often. I would not make a special trip to go th Frank's, but it was ok.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

worth the wait... and you will wait... there is always a line waiting to go in!! friendly staff... very clean and efficient!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 14, 2016

Wow is the word of the day for Frank's. Best noodles I have ever eaten in the states. I local Portlander told me about this place when I was in town so I tried it. Outstanding food and excellent service.

Date of visit: October 2015