“great spot for a quick bite or a meeting”

Sunrise Bagels Beaverton
Ranked #34 of 71 Bakeries in Portland
Description: Sunrise Bagels Beaverton has been a reliable presence in the Cedar Mill community since 1998, offering the Northwest's Best Bagels, in addition to coffee, espresso, soups, sandwiches, salads, and custom platters. We are locally owned and operated, priding ourselves on being an active community partner and successful small business.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I am a great fan of this local place. The service really is smooth and quick and on target with a smile. The bagels are of course the centerpiece but the soups and salads are quite good if you don't like bagels. Their coffee drinks are superb and done to your specification ( ie super hot or more whipped cream). I love going here for a quick snack or to stay and read the newspaper or review work documents. Great for casual outings. They also do lovely catering plates I have used with great delight for my customers

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Nice place to stop and grab a healthier breakfast. easy to access and nicely decorated place to people watch out of the enormous windows.

Reviewed December 5, 2010

I have tried bagels from all the usual places - from specialty shops to grocery stores. Hands down my favorite is Sunrise. When I stop by to get bagels for work everyone always wants to know where I went - they are that special! They are a bit more expensive than other bagel shops - but well worth it!

Sunrise has not only has a wide variety of bagels but they also have flavored cream cheese to top them. Here are some examples of the variety you can find - Sweet: fruit wave, strawberry cobbler, snicker doodle, cranberry, orange, chocolate chip, etc. Savory: pesto, onion, garlic, jalapeño, parmesan, asiago, cheddar, poppy, sesame, everything, etc. Even different bread types: pumpernickel, sourdough, rye, 8-grain. honey oat, etc

The flavored cream cheese makes everything more special. I know, I know... you can get that anywhere - That's what I thought too – and I was wrong. It just doesn't taste the same. Just to get you started: the vanilla cream cheese on any of the sweet bagels is wonderful.

There are bagel pockets and something that is halfway between a pizza and a bagel. Both are excellent as well. There is a lot more to the menu for both breakfast & lunch, but I have never gotten that far.

1  Thank Setati