“Loud but great food”

Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Cuisine of the French & Italian Riviera. Fine dining in Theater District of Downtown Portland with spacious year round patio. Adjacent to the Hotel Modera. Close to Portland State University.
Churchton, Maryland
“Loud but great food”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

It was New Year's Eve and a birthday celebration for us. I think its usually pretty loud but the food is terrific. Pasta fabulous, fish even better. Desserts -- a pineapple upside down thing that was stupendous. They can accommodate kids. Good wine list, lots of local Oregon wines to choose from, and not marked up hideously.

• Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“A nice holiday experience”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had the occasion to dine twice at Nel Centro during the holidays. Once was for Christmas Eve lunch. The service and the food was wonderful and we had a very pleasant lunch with family. I also went there on New Year's Eve and had dinner with friends. Again, the service was very good and the food excellent. I especially like the fact that the overall sound level is not loud, as so many restaurants with hard surfaces are now days. I can enjoy my food and conversation with friends.

Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Pasta & side of Chard!!! Everything was delectable but I wanted pasta, comfort food, gluten, wine, and relaxation. I choose a time when the restaurant was empty, so I got a lot of attention, but not too much. Really the chard is was so good I'd want it on my pasta!

Camas, Washington
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We ate here before attending an event at Keller Auditorium and really enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and overall experience. The different courses were delivered at a great pace which made the dinner very enjoyable. Service was excellent!

• Visited December 2013
Toulouse, France
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went there for a breakfast and it was really nice.
Fresh and good good.
Staff friendly and service was really good.
Deco was nice too.
I definitely recommend this adress for a brunch or a breakfast!

• Visited December 2013