“Great drinks!”

Teardrop Lounge
Ranked #5 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Pearl
Description: An excellent cocktail lounge whose Mixologist uses scientific precision to craft traditional as well as signature cocktails in Portland's trendy Pearl District. There are a variety of different (top secret) tinctures used in each cocktail, and the lounge is intimate, modern and one of the hippest venues in Portland.
Beijing, China
“Great drinks!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Just love this lounge. Nice, small with great bartenders. Had a great dry vodka martini (it's actually pretty difficult) but also decent choice of vodkas and other drinks.

Will be back

Visited January 2014

“Great coctails but not the best location”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place offers some of the best cocktails ever. It caters to Pearl district crowds (well-off, trendy, young and successful white collar professionals) and it's not the cheapest place. The seating is very limited since the place is very small. It's a good place to stop by for a quick drink. That's about it.

• Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Ripped off!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was in there for the first time back on May 12, 2013. My husband and I came in to have a shot of fireball. We were greeted by a rather snooty bartender that informed us that you are a martini bar. When we asked for some assistance in ordering something similar he told us he could make up something that would be the same thing. It was absolutely AWFUL!!! I couldn’t even drink it. We waited for must have been close to 15 minutes to get our check, paid, and chose not to leave a tip considering we didn’t drink them nor was even asked if we cared for them. Come to find out several months later when I am matching receipts to my credit card statements, that horrible bartender gave himself a $10 tip!!!! I had clearly, as I always do, filled out the tip line and wrote the total which was in this case a $0 tip with a $14 total so there would have been no mistake I meant there to be no tip! What came out of my account was $24. I contacted my credit card company. I am appalled at the behavior of this bartender all the way around! Would NEVER go there again.

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“OK Drinks. Nice Area.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place has OK drinks at Pearl District prices. Nothing special. The outdoor seating is just wire chairs and tables, but on a nice night there can be great people watching.

Visited October 2013
“Classy joint, no draft beer though!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Went with friends and colleagues recently....it's great for cocktails, the bar is pretty cool, the staff are very friendly...but no draft beer. Perhaps this isn't s huge negative, but not everyone wants a cocktail when out with a diverse group of people.

All in all, it's a swanky establishment, a touch hipster perhaps, but serving great cocktails.

Been to Teardrop Lounge? Share your experiences!