“Great Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Downtown find, not many tables. Portions very large.extremely tasty. Good options for vegetarians.reasonable prices.next door to the oldest strip club in Portland

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I loved their vegan tinga! My husband had tacos, my brother had ceviche and my sister in law had flautas... we all LOVED the food! The decoration is very funky and I enjoyed the EDM music. I wish I lived in Portland so that I could back for more... Santeria has many options for vegetarians, and I want to try them all! The restaurant is small, so, you either prepare yourself for a long wait or go during less busy times!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

(No profanity allowed) Found this little gem in downtown Portland today. Funky fun, tiny little place that makes some killer Mexican food. We ordered vegetarian burritos, Santeria style and they were very good. Huge portions and at a great price too. One burrito is almost enough for three people. Chips and salsa were some of the best I've had, and the made-in-house green, red and habanero sauces were all excellent! Really nice options for vegetarians- not the usual soggy and bland veggie or bean dish. Can't wait to get back there for more and to try a margarita!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a group of 5 including 2 vegans. Everyone had a great meal and the drinks were wonderful too. I love horchata! The portions are huge, so plan to split with someone or take home leftovers. I had the enchiladas al pastor and they were delicious. Others had burritos (bigger than their head) and nachos. The guacamole was wonderful. If I lived in Portland, I would be a frequent diner here.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had lunch at this place this past weekend. I ordered a selection of their tacos. It was all very tasty.