“The best!”

Ranked #36 of 4,565 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The best grilled cheese I have ever had! Visiting from Va and have never had better. The bread and cheese was so good. A must go in Portland !

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went to the one at 10th and Alder and was surprised to find so many food trucks in one place, a bonus since 2 others in our group didn't want grilled cheese. I had the First Grader and a cup of tomato soup and both were delicious.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Taking my kids to The Grilled Cheese Grill was one of the most fun things I've ever done with them! Sitting in the retrofitted school bus, listening to music of my youth, nomming on unique grilled cheese creations with the family I love? Too much perfect for one vacation. The pesto filled grilled cheese, I forget the name, was by far the tastiest of the four sandwiches ordered but they were all great! The service too was fast and super friendly. In my opinion it was rather expensive, but the cost was worth the overall experience. We'll return!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Well, this met all expectations. So, so good and worth travelling out of the downtown core to come here!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

we came down for last thurs..the kindergardener was delicious...always love their food and the bus....