“Yes, you can get a great waffle from a window”
Review of The Waffle Window

The Waffle Window
Ranked #87 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are: Portland style Liege sugar waffles handmade for you using local and seasonal ingredients and set in a fun and whimsical atmosphere.From a bacon brie and basil waffle to a huckleberry jam with lemon panna cotta waffle, you just never know what you might find!
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Fresh, hot waffles. Powdered sugar. Served by friendly folks. It was quick and fun ... and delicious.

1  Thank gregglatz

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Great place with loads of waffle selections. They have both sweet and savory options and I have never been disappointed. One of my daughters favorite places to go. Only downside is super busy on the weekends so expect a wait.

2  Thank chris7wade
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My waffle was simple, with bacon and maple syrup. My sister had one with ham and pamesan. Both were fantastic! Service was reasonably quick, we sat in the back area under the tent. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank SheGoesAway10
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Jalapeño cheddar, smokey ham, Nutella and bananas, Brie, basil and tomato- they're all so good. Quickly made and friendly service. But really they could throw these waffles out the window onto the ground and I would still eat them. They're that good.

1  Thank Cara H
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Confession! We went two days in a row. Both excellent. I do not even really like waffles, but these are extraordinary. They are homemade, and top with a variety of items. We sampled the ham and cheese, and jalapeño. Both delicious. They also filled us up for hours. We were not hungry until dinner. I will do this every time when I am in town.

1  Thank Arcadia_Traveler